Super Hero Teams
The Kryptonite Program
- Customized, indivualized pre-program discovery
- Super deep, super intimate, super fun
- Increased commitment to team and mission
- New and refreshing perspectives on self, team mate, and the organization
Interested in starting a Superhero Teams session?!
Get a head start in the process and step through our planning guide. This will prepare you for the initial information call with The Meeting Guy.
This program is for you if you want to:
- Learn tools for generating team trust and encourage individual passion
- Better support each other’s unique strengths and improvement areas
- Identify the key elements of a truly high performance, Superhero Team
- Break through barriers, combine strengths and achieve extraordinary results
Step One: Ask these questions about the team
- Do we notice confusion about assignments, missed signals, and unclear relationships?
- Do we observe conflicts or hostility among staff members?
- Is there a lack of initiation, imagination, innovation when complex problems, which often leads to quality of service complaints?
Step Two: Take a quick survey
Click the GET STARTED NOW button below to go to the Path To Success! form so you can provide logistics and inquiry data about you and your team. This is approximately a 10 minute exercise designed to get you to describe your needs and define the intention of your session.
Step Three: Put it all together
Once you complete and submit the survey, you will be sent a link to our Teams That Trust ebook. This resource is designed to encourage you to explore more about you and your team while leading up to a program with The Meeting Guy.
Step Four: Schedule a call
We will followup with you soon after your survey to schedule a planning call. We often utilize this time with you to provide tips and coaching on how to ignite a sense that high performance teamwork is important, exciting, and entirely achievable!
“The team building program created both immediate and long range positive impacts on our management staff.”
John Carlstroem. – Principal, Black Pine Circle School
“David’s expert facilitation brought forth a real team for our newly forming organization.”
Juls Bystrova – Operations Director, SBVC