Break The Cage! Coaching
Are you almost ready to…
Experience more focus?
Do everything on your list?
Demonstrate your potential?
BTC! is for people who:
- Know they want to make a difference
- Aren’t expressing their full potential
- Are unhappy with their current way of being
- Sense it’s time for commitment and drive towards significant change
- Feel out of balance and are ready to experience vitality, passion and real success
- Don’t know what is next, or how to get there
Break the Cage has 3 steps:
- Identify your cage
- Practice new ways of being
- Measure progress and make adjustments
- Taps your inner power and passion
- Examines forces that confound your potential
- Highlights emotion as the fundamental element of success
- Results in a comprehensive Breakthrough Plan (a life-long tool for self-empowerment)
- Focuses on what’s working, clears obstacles and celebrates the wins
How does his Coaching work?
The Meeting Guy‘s coaching is unique in one fundamental way: The depth of masterful listening he brings to you.
In a world of too much, too fast, David coaches with quiet intensity and commitment.
It’s your trun to have a professional breakthrough.
Break the cage.
The Meeting Guy’s coaching helps you:
- Clarify what you want
- Identify what prevents you from getting it
- Establish realistic goals with just enough stretch to be kind of be painful
- Embrace your deepest values, and allow them to guide your actions
- Create a clear, achievable plan for success
- Stay focused, productive, and on track
- Achieve breakthrough results, on time!
Come on… Break The Cage!
You can do this.
The Meeting Guy is not normal. He’s really, really good.
Take a chance and change your life.
Click the Make An Appointment link above to schedule a phone call with The Meeting Guy.
“David worked with me on e on one, helped me create reasonable and attainable goals, and inspired meto put the fun back into marketing myself and my practice. “
Dr. Charlotte Massey, ND – Montana Integrative Medicine
“I’ve enjoyed working with David Ferrera as my buseinss coach. He kept me focused on the importance of developing a core message about the benefits that my oranization provides to our clients, our university, and our community.”
Bill Kinsey– Director, Economic Research, University of Virginia Center for Urban Development