- Clarify program investment and ROI
- Set GREEN direction and priorities
- Define targets critical to your team
- Define targets important to your local community
- Improve GREEN response-readiness
- Engage and leverage staff and employee commitment
The Meeting Guy team follows a three-step process for our
Green Teams: The Bottomless Bottom Line program:
- go to site https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/dissertation-awards-in-education/28/ biotruestory research persuasive essay autobiography example essay for highschool students english essay about weekend http://v-nep.org/classroom/research-essay-sample-apa/04/ generic viagra online pharmacy how to write a good analytical essayВ go to site find genaric cialis 800mg. https://www.cen.edu/notice/developing-character-in-essay/24/ buy resume maker viagra generico soft get link viagra duluth get link what is the importance of content in academic writing https://psijax.edu/medicine/laboratorio-do-remedio-cialis/50/ effects of viagra a meaningful life essay https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/berkeley-thesis-repository/3/ thesis binding goldsmiths enter site source follow follow sample essays writing define essay introduction doctoral dissertation genentech case study online viagra ordering Scope
Scope is primarily comprised of listening: Our Pre-Program scope process includes powerful listening, to your community, your organizational leaders, your staff, and your internal and external supply chain members.
The work begins immediately: During your very first phone call, a TMG Facilitator will explore a series of deep, honest, and revealing discovery questions with you and your leadership team.
Next, we work with your leadership team to collaboratively design the draft Green Teams: The Bottomless Bottom Line program flow, including purpose, intended results, known issues, known disablers, along with a customized set of variables specific to your team and its’ needs.
During the design phase, we go straight to the core of performance by focusing on the following sixGreeen Teams success factors:
- Employee Engagement
We will also distribute an broad-scale survey which solicits critical data necessary to identify specific hidden or “underground” issues which may prevent your organization from functioning up to its fullest potential.
Your Bottomless Bottom Line program will focus on motivating staff/employees to deliver real, measureable GREEN results!
The Meeting Guy has an organizational commitment to being GREEN.
We bring that commitment to our customized Facilitation of the Bottomless Bottom Line program, with the goal of attaining the following GREEN OBJECTIVES;
- Deliver skills to achieve real results
- Motivate full staff participation
- Identify green pilot projects
- Advance your organization into larger Green projects
- Reduce operation and maintenance costs
- Demonstrate innovation and community cohesion
- Improve financial performance
- Improve company image
- Increase staff/employee commitmetn
- Enhance talent recuriting protential
Our Green Teams: Bottomless Bottom Line program provides tools to allow staff to organize, manage, and substantiate/record/document the envirnomental and sustainabilty initiatives in your organization.
The BONUS for everyone? Your local communities get to know your organization as their ally!
Beyond the green business challenge, we help create a growing culture and identity around sustainability and environmental stewardship within your organization .
“Green Teams inspire young people to think critically about their effect on the environment and to make personal decisions to preserve the natural environment for future generations”
Joan Sawicki – Environment, Lands and Parks Minister
“He helped us relax and get back to productivity. The Meeting Guy… That’s the perfect name for him! “
J.R. – District Ranger, USDA Forest Service